Tim joined Pegasus in 2017, with previous experience as an urban designer at DPDS Consulting Group in Swindon, and in Development Control at Bristol City Council.
Tim works on a broad variety of projects for a range of clients, with particular specialism in detailed residential layout work and producing/overseeing design material for planning applications. He has a creative flair for design and enjoys working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to shape new places and promote good design throughout the development process, to ensure new schemes are of the highest possible quality, whilst optimising the balance between the needs of a diverse range of stakeholders. Tim has particular experience in:
- Detailed site layouts (up to 500 units);
- Masterplanning (up to 1,000 units);
- Feasibility/testing layout work (up to 900 units);
- Reserved matters, full planning and outline applications;
- Design codes/guides;
- Design & access statements;
- Architectural design;
- Background/character assessments; and
- Urban regeneration.