Urban designer, spatial planner and sustainability consultant focusing on health, sustainability and stakeholder inclusion in the planning of new-build development and existing neighbourhoods. Background in economics, transport and building construction with long-term exposure to development viability.
- Expert Panel Member on the University of Birmingham's 'Liveable Cities' research programme.
- Member of Town and Country Planning Association's 'Climate Spatial Futures Initiative'
- Member of Bristol Green Capital's Land Use Planning Group
- Registered Practitioner - UDG
- Associate Member – RTPI
- Academician - Academy of Urbanism
Technical background in transport planning, street design, sustainable building construction, development viability and effective consultation. Code Assessor, EIA Project Manager and trained up in BREEAM-NC.